Sr. Consultant - Management Consulting Practice
Data Consulting Group is the best kept secret in the Detroit Metro area. If you haven't heard about us, you should! We are a proven commodity in the advisory services, operational improvement, program management and information technology. We are not the typical consulting firm. DCG practitioners have a bias toward taking action - we go beyond the recommendations and make it a reality. As a result, DCG has a track record of delivering quality, timely, high-value results to our clients. DCG takes pride in our culture. We encourage and reward strong leadership, entrepreneur mindset, innovative thinking, active collaboration and personal service. Leadership in the firm is not about rising above the rest, but focuses on helping others, consultants and our clients, reach their goals. So if you have a passion to take action and are interested in developing a lasting career here in the Metro-Detroit area, Data Consulting Group is the place for you. With several clients across Metro-Detroit, all of our engagements are local and support a better quality of life! DCG's Management Consulting Practice is looking for Sr. Consultants to join our team. DCG is located in the Detroit Metro Area offering local client engagements that provides the opportunity to help and support our client’s meet their business needs and objectives. DCG provides an entrepreneurial environment, which allows for a high level of autonomy in working directly with our clients to deliver value on a day-to-day basis. To learn more about Data Consulting Group go to DCGroupinc.com
Successful Sr. Consultants will have the following skills:
- Synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Minimum of 4-6 years project consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.