DCG Web Release – July 1, 2013
In an effort to improve quality and streamline administrative processes, the University of Michigan initiated a competitive request for proposals seeking strategic vendors for supplemental information technology resources.
Data Consulting Group was selected as one of three strategic vendors to supply over 250 different categories of Information Technology resources. Additionally, Data Consulting Group was awarded a unique addendum as a strategic vendor for premium Project Management Consultant Professionals.
"Since 2003, DCG has supplied the University with premiere Management Consulting and Information Technology professionals. We are very excited to continue to grow our strategic relationship with the University of Michigan," said Tim Couvreur, DCG Partner.
About Data Consulting Group:
- Data Consulting Group (DCG), founded in 1990, is a professional services company providing Management Consulting, Staff Augmentation, and Outsourcing services.
- DCG practices in most major industries including healthcare, automotive, financial services, higher education, utilities, and the public sector.
- Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with additional offices in Virginia, Florida and Arizona.
- Minority-owned and Minority Business Development Council (MMBDC) certified in Michigan.
- Approved federal government contractor.