What we may collectUsers may be asked to provide the following information depending on how the site is used. Much of this information is requested during the process of job applications:
- First and last name
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Mailing address (including street address, city, state, and postal code)
- Physical upload of your resume(s)
- Cover letter(s)
- Physical IP address
- Logon details for users with accounts including username, logon result (passed or failed), logon attempt time, etc.
- Site usage statistics such as pages viewed, length of time on pages, browser version and capabilities, etc.
- Site search information, such as searched keywords and search results viewed.
- First name, last name, contact and demographic information, and comments from the feedback form
What we do with the information we gatherAny information provided during a job application process will be used only for this purpose. Information collected from voluntary feedback submissions will be used solely to respond to submitted comments and will not be disclosed outside of DCG without prior written consent or, potentially, in other specific circumstances (see below). Site usage information will be used solely to internally review site functionality and usage and to enhance this site.
What we do not do with the information we gatherWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. All information submitted through this site is to be used internally, within DCG, in the normal course of business. Except as provided, DCG will never distribute or sell your name or email address.