DCG's Meaningful Use Consulting Practice has the tools, technology and experience to help doctors, provider practices and hospitals achieve attestation and ongoing compliance.
DCG has worked with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for several years to help develop and communicate the details of the Meaningful Use inventive payment program. Combined with DCG's Healthcare and IT expertise, there is no other company that is better suited to help you improve quality, lower costs and receive your Provider Incentive.
We also bring unique experience from assisting the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in the development and management of the USHIK portal (ushik.ahrq.gov), which supports National Health IT initiatives. Our consultants average over a decade of experience with EHRs and can help your initiatives with:
- Implementation of DCG's proven Meaningful Use methodology
- Rapid, comprehensive assessment of your practice or hospital's Meaningful Use performance/maturity
- Expert verification / recommendation of your measure reporting decisions
- Proven approaches to tracking and improving measure performance
- Process re-engineering capability where necessary
- Expert verification / validation of results at time of attestation
- Dashboards to measure key metrics
- Analysis of gaps in performance versus targets
- Meaningful Use registration and attestation